Hugh's Views

This is a purely self-indulgent blog in which I can, if I feel like so doing, comment on matters of public and private import.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom

Director of a publishing company. Two children, one stepchild. Happily married. I certainly don't believe in the star sign/year of the dragon nonesense that Blogger has attributed to me.

Monday, November 01, 2004

Implications of a Kerry victory for Britain

Just over 200 years ago, the minority of Americans who wanted independence from Britain chanted, "no taxation without representation". Today, British soldiers are living, fighting and dying under American overall command, yet we have no democratic say in who should be the Commander-in-Chief.

So what would the implications of a Kerry victory be for Britain? Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home