Hugh's Views

This is a purely self-indulgent blog in which I can, if I feel like so doing, comment on matters of public and private import.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom

Director of a publishing company. Two children, one stepchild. Happily married. I certainly don't believe in the star sign/year of the dragon nonesense that Blogger has attributed to me.

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Brilliant result at the Abbey

I have just completed my training course at the Abbey Bank in Jersey.

What a result! Ecstatic happy sheets from the participants and a reduction in measured error-rate of over 75% - my best yet.

On to Guernsey!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll probably be disappointed to realise that this is a posting from your greatest fan rather than a 'real' posting from out there in the ether! I'm posting this anonymously because I don't want a blog account, but you know who I am :-)

I am delighted this week went so well. I know how good you are. And I'm not surprised that you get rave reviews on your happy sheets. That's massively important on a personal level. On a business level, it's very gratifying to hear very positive comments re a belief in the benefits of the programme itself.

Onwards and upwards for Scott Bradbury. The sky's the limit now!

(And hello David if you're reading this - belated happy 40th birthday to you and Robyn too!)

4:58 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home