Hugh's Views

This is a purely self-indulgent blog in which I can, if I feel like so doing, comment on matters of public and private import.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom

Director of a publishing company. Two children, one stepchild. Happily married. I certainly don't believe in the star sign/year of the dragon nonesense that Blogger has attributed to me.

Friday, November 12, 2004

Going well at Barings

This is an unusual situation. I am sitting in the canteen at Barings in Guernsey in the morning break in my Accuracy course.

It seems to be going very well. We have just completed our look at addresses and telephone conversations and we will go on to Alpha-numerics after the break.

I must say, I am looking forward to getting home tomorrow. This evening will be pleasant with no pressure to prepare for a course tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home