Hugh's Views

This is a purely self-indulgent blog in which I can, if I feel like so doing, comment on matters of public and private import.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom

Director of a publishing company. Two children, one stepchild. Happily married. I certainly don't believe in the star sign/year of the dragon nonesense that Blogger has attributed to me.

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Douglas at Christmas time.

I made it to Douglas! I finally checked into the Sefton at around midnight and went straight to bed.

The course at Abbey is going well. But Douglas is a revelation. I had formed the impression that it was a sleepy and dowdy town, but that is not the impression I am getting now. The Christmas lights are some of the best and merriest I have yet seen and the town seems much buzz-ier than I had remembered.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home