Hugh's Views

This is a purely self-indulgent blog in which I can, if I feel like so doing, comment on matters of public and private import.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom

Director of a publishing company. Two children, one stepchild. Happily married. I certainly don't believe in the star sign/year of the dragon nonesense that Blogger has attributed to me.

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Stuck at Stansted!

Well, this is a pain. I checked in at five this evening for my flight to the Isle of Man, where I am running a course tomorrow, and it is now 7:20 with no further information on when, or if, I am going to get away.

The last announcement was over an hour ago and estimated the time of departure at 8:15. However, the screens are saying, "wait in lounge" with no time given. I was looking forward to a pleasant evening in my hotel in Douglas, but that is clearly not going to happen. Damn!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home