Hugh's Views

This is a purely self-indulgent blog in which I can, if I feel like so doing, comment on matters of public and private import.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom

Director of a publishing company. Two children, one stepchild. Happily married. I certainly don't believe in the star sign/year of the dragon nonesense that Blogger has attributed to me.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Course over at Ansbacher.

I finished the course at Ansbacher today. What a relief, as I am dog-tired. Tomorrow, I shall run the train-the-trainer course and I hope that they will roll out after that.

The course did go really well, though. The reaction sheets are very positive and we got an average reduction in errors of over 60%.

Catherine visited Charles Hoare today and had a very good reception. She believes we will get the business. Abbey has confirmed that they would like me to go to the Isle of Man in mid-December to begin the roll-out over there.

This business is getting away from us! Following a slow start, we are both now working our fingers to the bone and it is clear that we cannot meet the demand we have created without adding extra people - and quickly, at that.

I am really looking forward to flying home on Thursday and spending more time with Catherine. However, the pressure will remain on as we have to drive straight down to Swansea to present to the Land Registry before driving to Winchcombe for our weekend with the Conways. After that, all hell breaks loose! I have to run a course in St Albans while Catherine drives to Edinburgh. I then fly up to join her. We both drive back and then I have to drive up to Warrington to run a course there. I finally get home again late on my birthday.

Still, there is nothing more to do tonight other than to go out for a meal, which I will now do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home