Hugh's Views

This is a purely self-indulgent blog in which I can, if I feel like so doing, comment on matters of public and private import.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom

Director of a publishing company. Two children, one stepchild. Happily married. I certainly don't believe in the star sign/year of the dragon nonesense that Blogger has attributed to me.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Traffic nightmare

Poor Catherine. She has been stuck outside Bromley in stationary traffic for over two hours. She went to visit Nana and got caught up in a terrible jam caused by an accident at the A20/M25 junction. I have asked her to call me every half-hour that she is still stuck. That way, I will know when she has started to move as she obviously cannot call once she is driving. It is now half an hour since she last checked in and I am hopeful that the phone will not ring again. if so, she must be on her way, but she is still one and a half hours out.

I shall put supper on and prepare a hot bath. The house is nice and warm and the Christmas tree looks very welcoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home