Hugh's Views

This is a purely self-indulgent blog in which I can, if I feel like so doing, comment on matters of public and private import.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom

Director of a publishing company. Two children, one stepchild. Happily married. I certainly don't believe in the star sign/year of the dragon nonesense that Blogger has attributed to me.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Jerry Springer - The Opera

I watched the first half hour of the TV broadcast last night but got too bored to continue. So I never saw the part about Jesus being gay. However, if 45,000 people called the BBC to complain that the show was blasphemous, what on earth is going to happen when the show transfers to Broadway? Britain is not, frankly, a very religious country, but the Americans take their christianity seriously.

Ironically, the only reason I watched even 30 minutes of this third-rate stuff is that I wanted to see what the protesters were protesting about. Otherwise, I would never have known it was on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home