Hugh's Views

This is a purely self-indulgent blog in which I can, if I feel like so doing, comment on matters of public and private import.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Suffolk, United Kingdom

Director of a publishing company. Two children, one stepchild. Happily married. I certainly don't believe in the star sign/year of the dragon nonesense that Blogger has attributed to me.

Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year's Eve

Swynford Paddocks

Last night we danced the night away at the Swynford Paddocks hotel in the gloriously named village of Six Mile Bottom.

Music was provided by the Masqueraders and the hotel did a splendid job of catering for us all. We are considering getting a party together for next year and taking over a whole table.

Interestingly, the hotel was once the home of Augusta Byron, the poet's sister with whom he is alleged to have had an incestuous affair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home